120 - 180
- BASIC PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT - -6 WEEK CLASS Tuesdays June 8, 15, 22, 29, July 6, &13 from 7:30pm - 9:30pm Instructor: Garry Gewant
Participants just need a basic understanding of psychic phenomena.
This is a 6-week class, designed to introduce participants to the subject of their own intuition and to develop that intuition through lecture, discussion and exercises. Even if you have taken many psychic development classes or are a "working" psychic or medium, you know that you can never have enough practice.
ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR:
Garry Gewant has been a member of the ISD for almost 20 years. He is a retired special education HS teacher, author, hypnotist, Past Life Regressionist and Medium. He wrote his memoir – “I’ll Take Hypnosis with a side of Mediumship” - to support others on their own journey of spiritual awakening. For more information, go to Garry's website, www.HYP4LIFE.com. He offers hypnosis and metaphysical services, including private mediumship readings; Past Life Regression Therapy as well as hypnosis for smoking cessation, healthy weight, performance anxiety, stress management, eliminating fears and phobias, and more. Garry has been practicing hypnosis for well over 20 years and is a healer and medium at the ISD. He was trained in Past Life Regression Therapy by both Paul Aurand (successor to Dr. Michael Newton, author of “Journey of Souls”) and is certified in Past Life Regression Therapy through the Weiss Institute where he received his trainings by Dr. Brian Weiss, author of “Many Lives, Many Masters”.
DAILY CLASS AGENDA: - PLEASE be on time.
7:30 - 7:45 Opening meditation and description and purpose of the day's exercises.
7:45 - 9:15 Exercises
9:15 - 9:30 discussion and explanation of next week’s exercise.
Things you will be asked to bring on certain days:
- Your Pendulum (If you don't have one, the ISD bookstore has great ones, but choose the one that chooses you, or you can make your own Pendulum. But more about that on day one.)
- A journal to take notes and to track your growth. (Remember: Practice, Practice, and more Practice is the only way to grow.)
- A Blindfold
- A scrying tool, like a candle, pendulum, cup with tea leaves, etc.
- A photo of SOMETHING (Not someone) that is important to you.
- Something that can be held in your hand that means a lot to you. IE. Your mothers wedding ring, your wedding ring, a necklace, etc.
Things you should NOT bring with you:
- The belief or thought that you are not as good as others.
- Your EGO, when it tells you that you can't do this.
- The doubt you have in yourself or that you MUST perform better than others -
This is NEVER a competition!
Day 1 - Introductions, “Sitting in the power” Grounding and Protection Exercise TBA.
Day 2 - Reiki, Healings, Chakras, Colors, Exercise TBA.
Day 3 - The 6th sense, the Third eye, the "Clairesenses". Exercise TBA.
Day 4 - What a Psychic and a Medium is, and is there a difference? Exercise TBA.
Day 5 - Scrying and scrying tools Exercise TBA.
Day 6 - Class Review, sharing, questions and last Exercise TBA.
ISD class and workshop policy from the ISD website - www.ISDsparta.org