The workshop will include, but not be limited to the subjects of:
• Hypnosis (the workshop will include experiencing hypnosis)
• The conscious, subconscious and super conscious.
• Past Lives, the “NOW” and Future Lives
• Free Choice vs. Alternate Realities
• Organized religions vs. your personal intuitive belief system
• Higher self, spirit guides, Psychic and Mediumship abilities, the soul, and more.
What you will be participating in:
• 4 different group hypnosis experiences including:
• A group Past Life Regression.
• A basic psychic development exercise.
• An exercise to visualize and build
your personal Spiritual Sanctuary.
• An energy healing (Reiki type) exercise.
• How hypnosis works.
• Why you “Chose” your current life.
• Your Karmic responsibilities (to yourself and others).
• Past Lives, Future Lives, Reincarnation.
• Souls; their growth, their helpers,their challenges, successes and more.
Garry Gewant , has been a member of the ISD for almost 20 years and is a retired special education high school teacher, a hypnotherapist, a Past Life Regressionist, a Medium and the author of: “I'll Take Hypnosis with a Side of Mediumship: A Journey from Atheism to Spirituality.”